Every level has some secret conditions to win, candy crush level 161 has won and there are some hidden conditions that I will share with you today. The level locates Pastille Pyramid episode. It types of jelly level. In the level, you need to clear 24 double jellies squares. You must complete your level within only 30 moves. There are four blockers on the level. The blockers are licorice lock, two-layered icing, three-layered icing, and chocolate spawner.
It has two feature candy. The level contains four colors of regular candies. They are orange, blue, green and purple. There are 75 spaces on the level. Your first target in the level is 48000 points for one star. To achieve one star is undetermined. Then your average target is 85000 points for two stars, to achieve two stars is medium. Finally, your target will be 110000 points for three stars. To achieve three stars is undetermined.
At A Glance, The highlight Of Candy Crush Level 161
- In the Pastille Pyramid episode, you can locate your level and it types of jelly level.
- You have to clear 24 double jelly squares.
- Within only 30 moves, you must complete your level.
- Four blockers you can see in the level. The blockers are licorice lock, two-layered icing, three-layered icing, and chocolate spawner.
- It has four colors regular candies. The candies colors are orange, green, purple and blue.
- Two colors candies are missing in the board. The missing candies are red and yellow.
- On this level, there is two feature candy. The features candies are sugar drop feature and wrapped candy.
- There are only 75 spaces.
- Your first target in the level is 48000 points for one star.
- Then your average target is 85000 points for two stars, to achieve two stars is medium.
- Finally, your target will be 110000 points for three stars.
- The level indicates very easy.
Difficulty Of The Candy Crush Level 161
To the solution, the board is very complicated. All jellies are covered with licorice lock. You need first free the jellies. After freeing the jellies you can remove the jellies. In the board, the licorice lock and chocolate spawner are stays in together.
Strategy Of The Candy Crush Level 161
You should remove the corner jellies first. Then remove the licorice lock to use striped candy. To remove the chocolate spawner is very hard if you make special candy you can remove the chocolate spawner. You must remove the icing. Mix striped with wrapped candy to break the two-layered icing and three-layered icing. Then try how to destroy the jellies. You need to combine a color bomb with a striped candy to destroy the jellies. To achieve one star you need to collect 2000 points in every move.
Qu:- how many jellies you have to clear in the level?
Ans:- there are 24 double jellies you have to clear in the level.
Qu:- how many spaces are on the level?
Ans:- there are 75 spaces at the level.
Qu:- how many features in the level?
Ans:- there are two features in the level.
Qu:- who help to clear the jellies in the level?
Ans:- combine color bomb with striped candy are helping to clear the jellies in the level.
Still Confused ??? Here is video Guide for you
Check Our Facebook Page Candy Crush Game All Level Help
Check out our another post Candy Crush Level 143